Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ups and downs.

Well here we are, into our 4th week, sugar free.  

On the up side

  • I have found a cordial sweetened with stevia to keep the boys happy
  • We had chocolate cake out at a birthday lunch.  1 slice between 6 of us, and no one liked it except for my sugar-addicted 4 year old 
  • i've been offered some casual work with my previous employer
  • i've finally arranged to catch up with an old friend  -  catching up with people was on my personal plan
On the down side
  • exercise has slackened off this week between weather and migraines
  • i'm still not getting to bed on time 
  • the 4-year old talks about sugar constantly.  How much he loves lollies.  How much he loves birthday cakes.   However he is accepting when I tell him no. 
Focus points for the next week 
  • Bedtime routine 
  • Exercise 


No comments:

Post a Comment